Our stock trading advice? This pick could skyrocket in early 2011

Yesterday on TSI Network, we gave you our stock trading advice on Aastra Technologies (symbol AAH on Toronto), one of the investments we recommend in our new free report, “Tax-Loss Selling: 7 Christmas Stocks That Could Give You Huge Gains in the New Year.”

Today, we analyze another company that could soar in the wake of tax-loss selling season, Manitoba Telecom Services Ltd. (symbol MBT on Toronto). The company’s shares are down 19.2% from their 2010 high of $35.39.

Manitoba Tel gets 52% of its revenue from its MTS division, which mainly sells traditional and wireless telephone services to consumers in Manitoba. The remaining 48% of its revenue comes from its Allstream business-communications division, which operates across Canada.

The company cut its quarterly dividend by 34.6% in August 2010, to $0.425 a share from $0.65. The new annual rate of $1.70 yields 5.7%. However, the dividend cut will free up cash for new investments that will help spur the company’s long-term growth.

Our stock trading advice: Manitoba Telecom is a tax-loss selling buy for long-term gains and income.

Don’t miss your chance to position yourself for potentially strong gains in early 2011. Download your free copy of “Tax-Loss Selling: 7 Christmas Stocks That Could Give You Huge Gains in the New Year” right away.


Tell Us What YOU Think

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Please be respectful with your comments and help us keep this an area that everyone can enjoy. If you believe a comment is abusive or otherwise violates our Terms of Use, please click here to report it to the administrator.