Text size: Small font Default font Larger font

Have an account? Please log in.

.
TSI Network
Patrick McKeough is one of Canada’s top safe-money advisors. The Wall Street Journal, Forbes and The Hulbert Financial Digest have all recognized his ability to find stocks with hidden value. He is editor and publisher of The Successful Investor, Stock Pickers Digest, Wall Street Stock Forecaster and Canadian Wealth Advisor; inventor of the Quick Profit/Value System and the ValuVesting System™. A best-selling Canadian author, he wrote Riding the Bull, the book that predicted the 1990s stock-market boom.

Bellatrix Exploration

Page 1 of 212»
.

BELLATRIX EXPLORATION $9.96 (Toronto symbol BXE; TSINetwork Rating: Speculative) (403-266-8670; www.bellatrixexploration.com; Shares outstanding: 171.0 million; Market cap: $1.7 billion; No dividends paid) has announced an expanded joint venture agreement with Grafton Energy Co. I Ltd. The deal should speed up the development of Bellatrix’s Cardium shale oil deposits in west-central Alberta.

Under the new deal, Grafton increased the amount it is …read more »

BELLATRIX EXPLORATION (Toronto symbol BXE; www.bellatrixexploration.com) produces natural gas (70% of output) and oil (30%) in Alberta, B.C. and Saskatchewan.

Bellatrix closed its $756-million cash-and-stock purchase of Angle Energy in early December 2013. The deal added 500 drilling targets to Bellatrix’s inventory, bringing its total to over 2,000, and doubled its undeveloped land base to over 400,000 acres.

In addition, Angle produces …read more »

BELLATRIX EXPLORATION $8.59 (Toronto symbol BXE; TSINetwork Rating: Speculative) (403-266- 8670; www.bellatrixexploration.com; Shares outstanding: 170.5 million; Market cap: $1.5 billion; No dividends paid) produces natural gas (70% of output) and oil (30%) in Alberta, B.C. and Saskatchewan. Bellatrix closed its $756-million cash-and-stock purchase of Angle Energy in early December 2013. The deal added 500 drilling targets to Bellatrix’s inventory, bringing …read more »

These two juniors have done better that most recently by taking on partners to pay a big part of their drilling costs. That leaves them in a great position to rise even further when natural gas prices turn upward. BELLATRIX EXPLORATION $6.97 (Toronto symbol BXE; TSINetwork Rating: Speculative) (403-266- 8670; www.bellatrixexploration.com; Shares outstanding: 107.9 million; Market cap: $756.5 million; Noread more »

BELLATRIX EXPLORATION (Toronto symbol BXE; www.bellatrixexploration.com) produces oil and natural gas in Alberta, B.C. and Saskatchewan. Gas makes up about 69% of its output; the remaining 31% is oil.

Bellatrix continues to enter into joint ventures to speed up the development of its Cardium shale oil deposits in west-central Alberta.

Under the latest agreement, Bellatrix will sell a 50% interest in its …read more »

BELLATRIX EXPLORATION $6.74 (Toronto symbol BXE; TSINetwork Rating: Speculative) (403-266-8670; www.bellatrixexploration.com; Shares outstanding: 107.9 million; Market cap: $715.5 million; No dividends paid) has entered into a joint venture agreement with Grafton Energy that should speed up the development of its Cardium shale oil deposits in Alberta. Under the agreement, Grafton will pay Bellatrix $100 million. In return, it will get …read more »

BELLATRIX EXPLORATION $5.93 (Toronto symbol BXE; TSINetwork Rating: Speculative) (403-266-8670; www.bellatrixexploration- .com; Shares outstanding: 107.9 million; Market cap: $639.8 million; No dividends paid) produces natural gas (70% of output) and oil (30%) in Alberta, B.C. and Saskatchewan. In the three months ended December 31, 2012, Bellatrix’s production rose 32.1%, to 18,763 barrels of oil equivalent per day (including gas) from …read more »

The price of natural gas has doubled in the past year. However, natural gas stocks have largely ignored that rise and either remained depressed or lagged behind gas prices. Maybe that’s because investors take it for granted that winters will remain warm, thanks to global warming. But if that’s how things turn out, rising temperatures will raise demand for air …read more »

BELLATRIX EXPLORATION (Toronto symbol BXE;www.bellatrixexploration.com) produces oil and natural gas in Alberta, B.C. and Saskatchewan. Gas makes up about 69% of its output; the remaining 31% is oil.

In the three months ended December 31, 2012, Bellatrix’s production rose 32.1%, to 18,763 barrels of oil equivalent per day (including natural gas) from 14,209 barrels. Cash flow per share rose 7.1%, to …read more »

BIRCHCLIFF ENERGY $7.52 (Toronto symbol BIR; TSINetwork Rating: Speculative) (403-261-6401; www.birchcliffenergy.com; Units outstanding: 141.6 million; Market cap: $1.1 billion; No dividends paid) develops, produces and explores for oil and natural gas, mainly in the Peace River Arch area near the Alberta/B.C. border. About 75% of Birchcliff’s production is natural gas. The remaining 25% is oil. In the three months ended …read more »

Page 1 of 212»
.

View All Tags

.

Free Subscription to
The Successful Investor Network Daily

  • Daily investment advice you can act on
  • Free access to our special stock market reports
  • Plus much, much more! Try it today
Twitter Facebook
Follow TSI Network on Twitter and Facebook!

TSI Network Products

In today's economy, it's more important than ever to have clear investment advice that is tailored to your own personal goals. This is where Pat McKeough's conservative safe-investing philosophy comes in. Through TSI Network, you get access to reports, monthly newsletters and premium services that go beyond the daily headlines to give you all the advice and information you need to build a portfolio with long-term growth potential. Simply click on the links below to discover which service is right for you.

.
.