DELPHI ENERGY $1.17

DELPHI ENERGY $1.17 (Toronto symbol DEE; TSINetwork Rating: Speculative) (403-265-6171; www.delphienergy.ca; Shares outstanding: 155.5 million; Market cap: $182.0 million; No dividends paid) explores for, develops and produces oil and natural gas in Alberta. About 66% of its output is gas; the remaining 34% is oil… Read More

Stock Pickers Digest Hotline – Thursday, March 24, 2016

IAMGOLD CORP., $2.76, symbol IMG on Toronto, has a joint venture with Calibre Mining (symbol CXB on Toronto) to explore the Eastern Borosi silver/gold project in Nicaragua.

The partners plan to spend $1.5 million U.S. this year on a 5,500-metre drilling program. They have already completed… Read More

Lower production for Delphi

DELPHI ENERGY $0.72 (Toronto symbol DEE; TSINetwork Rating: Speculative) (403- 265-6171; www.delphienergy.ca; Shares outstanding: 155.5 million; Market cap: $110.4 million; No dividends paid) develops, produces and explores for oil and natural gas. About 70% of its output is gas; the remaining 30% is oil.

In… Read More

DELPHI ENERGY $0.72 – Toronto symbol DEE

DELPHI ENERGY $0.72 (Toronto symbol DEE; TSINetwork Rating: Speculative)(403- 265-6171; www.delphienergy.ca; Shares outstanding: 155.5 million; Market cap: $110.4 million; No dividends paid) develops, produces and explores for oil and natural gas. About 70% of its output is gas; the remaining 30% is oil.

In the three… Read More

Lower production for Delphi

DELPHI ENERGY $0.74 (Toronto symbol DEE; TSINetwork Rating: Speculative) (403- 265-6171; www.delphienergy.ca; Shares outstanding: 155.5 million; Market cap: $115.1 million; No dividends paid) develops, produces and explores for oil and natural gas. About 70% of its output is gas; the remaining 30% is oil.

In the… Read More

Stock Pickers Digest Hotline – Friday, September 4, 2015

ALIMENTATION COUCHE-TARD INC., $59.94, symbol ATD.B on Toronto, hit a new all-time high this week after reporting improved profits in the latest quarter.

Couche-Tard operates 7,987 convenience stores throughout North America. The Canadian outlets operate under the Couche-Tard and Mac’s banners, while the U.S. stores mainly… Read More

DELPHI ENERGY $0.74 – Toronto symbol DEE

DELPHI ENERGY $0.74 (Toronto symbol DEE; TSINetwork Rating: Speculative)(403- 265-6171; www.delphienergy.ca; Shares outstanding: 155.5 million; Market cap: $115.1 million; No dividends paid) develops, produces and explores for oil and natural gas. About 70% of its output is gas; the remaining 30% is oil.

In the three… Read More

Spending cuts give these two flexibility

BIRCHCLIFF ENERGY $7.73 (Toronto symbol BIR; TSINetwork Rating: Speculative) (403-261-6401; www.birchcliffenergy.com; Shares outstanding: 152.3 million; Market cap: $1.1 billion; No dividends paid) develops, produces and explores for oil and gas, mainly in the Peace River Arch area near the Alberta/B.C. border. About 85% of its… Read More

DELPHI ENERGY $1.78 – Toronto symbol DEE

DELPHI ENERGY $1.78 (Toronto symbol DEE; TSINetwork Rating: Speculative)(403-265-6171; www.delphienergy.ca; Shares outstanding: 155.5 million; Market cap: $269.0 million; No dividends paid) develops, produces and explores for oil and natural gas in Alberta. Its average daily production of 12,035 barrels of oil equivalent is 69% gas… Read More

Stock Pickers Digest Hotline – Friday, March 20, 2015

ALIMENTATION COUCHE-TARD INC., $49.29, symbol ATD.B on Toronto, operates 6,314 convenience stores throughout North America. The Canadian outlets operate under the Couche-Tard and Mac’s banners, while the U.S. stores mainly use the Circle K brand.

In Europe, Couche-Tard operates 2,233 stores across Scandinavia (Norway, Sweden and… Read More