ISHARES CHINA LARGE-CAP ETF $33.44

ISHARES CHINA LARGE-CAP ETF $33.44 (New York symbol FXI; buy or sell through brokers) aims to track the Financial Times Stock Exchange (FTSE) China 50 Index. That portfolio is made up of the 50 largest, most-liquid Chinese stocks.

The ETF’s top holdings include Tencent Holdings,… Read More

MARKET VECTORS VIETNAM ETF $14.42

MARKET VECTORS VIETNAM ETF $14.42 (New York symbol VNM; buy or sell through brokers) holds Vietnamese companies and foreign firms that get a significant amount of their revenue from the country.

The ETF’s top holdings are Vingroup (conglomerate), 8.8%; Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam,… Read More

ISHARES MSCI BRAZIL INDEX FUND $25.87

ISHARES MSCI BRAZIL INDEX FUND $25.87 (New York symbol EWZ; buy or sell through brokers) is an ETF that’s designed to track the Brazilian stock market.

Its top holdings are AmBev SA (beer and beverages), 10.6%; Cia Itau Unibanco Holding (banking), 10.5%; Banco Brandesco SA, 10.2%;… Read More

ISHARES MSCI AUSTRALIA ETF $19.42

ISHARES MSCI AUSTRALIA ETF $19.42 (New York symbol EWA; buy or sell through brokers) is an ETF that holds 73 major Australian stocks.

The fund’s top holdings include Commonwealth Bank of Australia, 11.3%; Westpac Banking Corp., 8.6%; Australia and New Zealand Banking Group, 6.3%; National… Read More

ISHARES MSCI GERMANY FUND $25.96

ISHARES MSCI GERMANY FUND $25.96 (New York symbol EWG; buy or sell through brokers) tracks the stocks in the MSCI Germany Index.

These holdings aim to replicate 85% of the market capitalization of the German stock market. The remaining 15% is unavailable for investment, partly… Read More

ISHARES MSCI SOUTH KOREA INDEX FUND $49.94

ISHARES MSCI SOUTH KOREA INDEX FUND $49.94 (New York symbol EWY; buy or sell through brokers) aims to track the MSCI Korea Index.

The ETF’s top holdings are Samsung Electronics,23.7%; Hyundai Motor, 3.3%; Naver (Internet), 3.1%; Hyundai Mobis (auto parts), 2.8%; Shinhan Financial, 2.7%; SK… Read More

ISHARES MSCI EMERGING MARKETS INDEX FUND $33.10

ISHARES MSCI EMERGING MARKETS INDEX FUND $33.10 (New York symbol EEM; buy or sell through brokers) aims to track the MSCI Emerging Markets Index.

The fund’s geographic breakdown includes China, 24.0%; South Korea, 15.3%; Taiwan, 12.8%; India, 8.0%; South Africa, 6.4%; Brazil, 5.7%; Mexico, 4.6%;… Read More

Hold this China ETF for now

ISHARES CHINA LARGE-CAP ETF $33.44 (New York symbol FXI; buy or sell through brokers) aims to track the Financial Times Stock Exchange (FTSE) China 50 Index. That portfolio is made up of the 50 largest, most-liquid Chinese stocks.

The ETF’s top holdings include Tencent Holdings,… Read More