“My conservative investor clients have asked me for the “impossible.”
“They said, ‘Pat, give us a stock market advisory that delivers double- and triple digit returns—like those ‘hyped’ by many brokers and investment advisories—but that also come with the protection of your ‘safety first’ investment practices.’
“Introducing TSI’s Power Growth Investor: The only service dedicated to power portfolio building— for investors seeking stocks that can double, triple an even quadruple in value—but who also insist on strict, ultra-safe investment practices to guard against losses.
“I’ll admit that Power Growth Investor is unusual—no other investment newsletter can make this claim of high-growth picks plus a ‘safety net’—but my letter below gives you hard proof that you can have both.”
Dear Canadian Investor:
In recent years, I’ve helped our conservative clients and subscribers find dozens of stocks that delivered returns in excess of 1,000%.
If you read on, I’ll share with you four recent stories about such exciting four-digit winners—including one that now sits at a 3,506% gain!
But outsized investment returns are just half of what my 25-year-old company—The Successful Investor—is all about. In fact, we’re about two things:
Extraordinary profits and extraordinarily low risk.
While four-digit profits—home runs—are great when we find them, double- and triple-digit investment returns are our bread and butter.
But even for these stocks, above all, we seek stocks that give our subscribers the protection of our decades-proven, ‘safety first’ investment practices.
Skeptics might say this combination sounds impossible: Outsized returns with minimized risk.
Yet, for 25 years I’ve given investors hundreds of recommendations for hidden growth stocks—generating extraordinary returns of 73.4%, 288.1% even 814.3%—all while mitigating risk.
Now, for the first time, we’ve packaged these two investing strategies into a single advisory service specializing only in this rare combination: Aggressive growth investments plus exceptional safety.
In this letter, I share my secret technique—including the 7-step research discipline—that Power Growth Investor uses to discover spectacularly high-performing stocks.
I tell you exactly how we apply this rigorous research to give you a ‘safety net’—helping protect you from loss.
Read on—I’ll also divulge my favorite growth stock for 2019—one that’s already boosted my readers’ portfolio values by 502%.”
IF I CAN SHOW YOU HOW WE TRULY MITIGATE THE RISK, HOW COMFORTABLE WOULD YOU BE INVESTING IN HIGH-GROWTH, HIGH-RETURN STOCKS?
If you’d invested just $2,500 in each of three power-growth stocks that I featured as “buys” in January of this year, your $7,500 would have turned into $11,000—a 46.7% windfall in just nine months!
These three winning stocks—each risk-rated for your protection—would now be in your portfolio:
- Adobe: With record sales and per-share earnings up, our recommendation to buy this NASDAQ software giant has already delivered a 24% return since January.
- WestJet: As we predicted, this Canadian air carrier’s shares have soared—from $17.61 to $30.53 (over 73%!), spurred by a takeover offer.
- Alamos Gold: This Toronto-exchange-traded mining company was our top-gaining January “buy” recommendation—giving subscribers a 43% profit to date.
Let me ask you: How close to a 46.7% overall profit has your portfolio performed so far in 2019?
How would you like to balance your stock holdings with high-growth winners like these . . . and many performing even better—much, much better?
(Keep reading: I’ll tell you about a power-growth performer we discovered that has so far delivered a 2,204% return for subscribers who followed our early advice!)
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF TODAY’S BOOMING STOCK MARKET OPPORTUNITIES—USING POWER GROWTH INVESTOR’S BUILT-IN “SAFETY NET”?
With Canadian and American stock markets on a roll—and The Successful Investor’s stunning track record helping subscribers build aggressive portfolios—safely—doesn’t it make sense to make room for stocks we’re covering in TSI’s Power Growth Investor?
I just mentioned three, double-digit, hidden-growth stock returns we’ve given subscribers already this year. But if you’re willing to hold stocks for a year or two—or even 12—Power Growth Investor can provide far more rewarding returns, like these:
- Shopify: We advised buying this Canadian tech company back in Feb. 2017 at $66.17—today it trades at $456.91, a gain of 590.5%! If you’d just bought it when we highlighted Shopify this past February, you’d have pocketed a sweet 118.5% profit.
- ACI Worldwide: We recommended this electronic payments software company (NASDAQ) just before a stock split, so our subscribers picked it up effectively for just $8.50. Today it trades at $31.29, giving them a hefty 268% return.
- Alimentation Couche-Tard: We issued a “buy” signal for this Canadian retailer in 2008 at $15.50—stock splits brought that to just $2.59. As of today, it’s leaped to $39.68—a spectacular 1,432% gain. Just six months ago, we named this stock a top pick for 2019, and already it’s brought new investors over 10%.
Best of all, these winning recommendations were made
using a rigorous research methodology—and instinctive
caution—that no other investment advisories can match.
I call it my “safety net” system for growth investors.
HOW POWER GROWTH INVESTOR’S “HIDDEN VALUE/SAFETY-NET SYSTEM” LET’S YOU INVEST AGGRESSIVELY WITH INCREASED PEACE OF MIND
I think you’ll appreciate a career-changing lesson I learned when I first started managing stock portfolios for Canadian millionaires 20 years ago, and here it is:
We must take every precaution to protect our clients’ money! They are real people, and that’s real money—money they count on for their homes, families, retirement . . . for their dreams.
Many, if not most, analysts writing investment newsletters for thousands of subscribers often forget that those subscribers are real people. These investors are risking their financial assets on the opinions of writers who don’t even know their names.
No wonder so many investment “gurus” treat your investments like “play money.” They don’t treat your risks as if they were their own.
Let’s be honest: If you’re like most investors, sure, you want to make as much money as possible. But you sure the heck don’t want to lose your hard-earned wealth . . . under any circumstances.
At Power Growth Investor, we understand—and we feel sincerely—that your investment funds are precious. They’re precious to you—and precious to us.
That’s why, while we’ve helped our managed-wealth clients—and our newsletter subscribers—make many hundreds of millions of dollars in the stock market . . . we’ve also helped them avoid losing hundreds of millions more.
This lesson—this solemn commitment to ultra-conservative trading recommendations—and respect for our subscribers’ money—is the bedrock of our success in keeping investors’ wealth safe.
But the heart and soul of our “Hidden Value/Safety Net System” is the rigorous discipline we exercise in researching the buy and sell advice you’ll find in every issue of Power Growth Investor.
THE 7 SECRETS OF MY HIDDEN VALUE/SAFETY NET SYSTEM: USE THEM YOURSELF . . . OR LET US DO IT FOR YOU
I recently revealed all my inside techniques for successful investing in my latest book—”The Investor’s Toolkit”— and Canadians nationwide are using it to make smarter investments.
To save you time, let me give you a quick summary of my 7 secrets for finding and investing in speculative and growth stocks:
- Always ask yourself, “What can go wrong with this investment?”
What event or new technology can derail this business? Are amateur investors too enthusiastic about this stock—are you ignoring the risks? At Power Growth Investor this is our first question—and if we have any doubts, we will not recommend the stock.
- Always focus on investment quality: Lots of analysts recommend “hot” exotic stocks—with promises of fabulous returns. That’s not us. Too many of those stocks will bomb. From Power Growth Investor, you’ll only hear about companies that have established a business and a solid history of revenue, cash flow and in some cases, dividends.
- Avoid speculative stocks in the broker/media limelight: Many investors are swept up by hype surrounding new issues—and some may even experience short-term gains. But at Power Growth Investor, our conservative philosophy leads us away from most new stocks—it may be a good time for owners to sell shares, but not for us to buy.
- Look for industry dominance (or at least prominence): Leaders in a field—even in a niche—can create trends, exercise marketing might, influence legislation and other business factors. We avoid potential victims in an industry and instead look for muscle.
- Choose growth stocks, not momentum stocks: Momentum stocks fluctuate faster than growth stocks—they’re for short-term traders, but not for us. Growth stock investors are in for the long haul—it’s a safer strategy—and that’s what I advise for you.
- Select businesses profiting from large social trends: We avoid businesses unduly influenced by short-term business cycles, but we like those riding big societal waves, like environmentalism, free trade or the switch to 5G mobile technology.
- Financial ratios can mislead: Like any stock analysts, we study standard fundamental indicators, like P/E and price-sales ratios. But mere ratios can hide critical business health factors, especially debt and disruptive market trends. At Power Growth Investor we dig deep into company fundamentals—to ensure we pick winners . . . and not disastrous surprises.
If you’re a sophisticated investor, perhaps you’re thinking that these seven keys to growth stock investing success seem simple . . . even easy.
You may ask yourself, “Why don’t I just use these principles myself? Why do I need an advisory service like Power Growth Investor?
Of course, you could try to find hidden growth stocks on your own, using these seven secrets. But you’d be missing one critical factor: That’s the 35 years I’ve been studying companies and stock investments non-stop, every day of my career.
It’s my experience picking hundreds and hundreds of winning stocks—and helping our Canadian subscribers increase their wealth by hundreds of millions of dollars. (It’s also learning unforgettable lessons from investing disappointments in the past.)
In short, if your goal is truly to add double- and triple-digit growth stock winners to your portfolio—while keeping risk to an absolute minimum—I advise you to put your trust first in the research team at TSI’s Power Growth Investor.
But here’s an even more exciting reason to choose Power Growth Investor: There’s every possibility we can help you exceed even your most ambitious goals—and actually help you achieve four-digit growth stock returns.
HOW INVESTING IN GROWTH STOCKS FOR THE LONG HAUL—ESPECIALLY WITH POSSIBLE FOUR-DIGIT RETURNS LIKE THESE—CAN HELP DRAMATICALLY INCREASE YOUR WEALTH
While dozens of our hidden growth stocks return double- and triple-digit returns in a matter of months, the real opportunity with Power Growth Investor is over the long run.
Indeed, investors who have stuck with our advice on a number of notable stocks have profited extravagantly—each one by more than 1,000%—over a number of years:
- Stantec, Inc: Our buy recommendation of this Canadian engineering firm at $16 in 2000—which became $2 after a stock-split adjustment—rose to $28.49 as of October 2019, a profit return of 1,324%.
- Domino’s Pizza: We gave this fast food chain a “buy” signal in 2009 at $7.10. Our subscribers have watched it increase in value to $256—a 3,506% rise—by October 2019.
- Fair Isaac Corp.: We put this originator of the FICO credit score or our “buy” list in 1999, after which it split to an adjusted value of $13.60. Today it trades at $313.37—a stupendous boost of 2,204%.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill: In 2006, TSI researchers pegged this restaurant group as a future winner at $54.85 per share. Their prediction as of today has given subscribers who took our advice a gratifying 1,407% gain.
Imagine how triumphant—and how much wealthier—you would feel if you had all four of these four-digit growth stocks in your “aggressive” portfolio today.
I believe there are many growth stocks currently in the market that have this kind of potential over the coming 2, 5, 10 and 15 years—if you have the foresight and the back-up research you’ll find in TSI Power Growth Investor to guide you to their purchase.
NOW’S THE TIME TO OPEN A PORTION OF YOUR PORTFOLIO TO AGGRESSIVE GROWTH STOCK INVESTING—AND INCREASED WEALTH
I hope by now TSI’s track record for picking outstanding growth stocks speaks for itself.
So, I’ve got a question for you:
Given the amazing returns that our Hidden Growth/Safety-Net System has generated for our subscribers, how much do you think a subscription to Power Growth Investor should cost?
$995 per year? $750 per year? $495? $295? How about $195 per year?
What if I told you that you can receive the next 12 issues of Power Growth Investor for just $125?
I hope you will regard this as one of the best values in the investment advisory world. I believe it’s absolutely the best value—bar none—for Canadian investors.
If you wish to respond by phone, call toll free 1-888-292-0296.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND RECEIVE FOUR FREE SPECIAL REPORTS TO HELP YOU MASTER THE ART OF HIDDEN GROWTH STOCK INVESTING
With a low $125 annual subscription fee, your subscription to Power Growth Investor also entitles you to four concise special reports to help you start making smart, low-risk growth-stock investments immediately.
- “How to Find the True Growth Stocks”: Learn how to evaluate growth-stock companies that are primed for gains in a rising market, and how to minimize your risk should markets change. We also help you navigate markets focused on fast-growing technologies, like the 5G wireless platform, and new pharmaceuticals like CBD, a compound extracted from cannabis or hemps.
- “How New Technology Stocks Could Make You 50% Richer in 6 Months or Less”: Discover how to tap into stocks that could grow 300% or more in a short time. And you’ll learn how to find the right stocks in the right sectors, and when it’s time to cash out of a stock. Most important, learn how to use all this information to potentially become 50% richer within 6 months.
- “The Highs and Lows of Marijuana Stocks”: Discover the leading cannabis stocks in this still-expanding and speculative industry. And learn which stocks—among today’s multitude of cannabis investments—carry the lowest risks and the best prospects for growth. You’ll also access our powerful Cannabis Quality Rating (CQR) system, which looks at 13 factors to determine the quality rating of a marijuana stock. That gives you insights into which stocks have the potential to add gains to a strong portfolio.
- “Our 2019 Top Growth Stock Pick for Exceptional Share-Price Growth”: Learn about a high-growth stock whose shares have already vaulted more than 561% since we first recommended it in 2007. In just six months, alone, its shares have jumped 35% since we renewed our “buy” recommendation. Get all the details in our report explaining why this stock earns our strongest “buy” recommendation now.
All four of these reports are yours at no cost when you start your one-year subscription to TSI Power Growth Investor.
I’m convinced and confident that Power Growth Investor will dramatically increase the value of your overall stock portfolio.
In fact, you have my 100% money-back guarantee on it.
If now is the time to give your portfolio a boost by increasing profits from high-performing hidden growth stocks, I’m sure you’ll be happy with the recommendations and returns you receive from Power Growth Investor.
I’m so convinced you’ll find attractive stocks that meet your criteria for exceptional reward with relatively low risk—from the recommendations you receive in Power Growth Investor, that I guarantee it 100%.
Here’s my guarantee: If after 90 days of receiving Power Growth Investor, you are not convinced that this advisory is your absolute best source of high-growth investments, protected by our rigorous, safety-net stock market research, you can cancel and receive 100% of your subscription fee returned.
You have my word that if you are not satisfied, The Successful Investor will return every penny of your subscription fee.
Even if you decide after 90 days that Power Growth Investor is not your most reliable and profitable source of safe, high-growth investments, just let me know by phone or mail—we will send you a pro-rated refund of your paid subscription fee.
Even if you cancel your one-year subscription, of course, you’re free to keep the four free reports you received with this offer.
Please be assured of two things before you subscribe:
- The Successful Investor’s growth stock recommendations have performed so well and reduced risk so effectively over the last ten years that I’m confident you, too, will experience exceptional two-, three- and possibly even four-digit returns on your investments.
- I put the 25-year reputation of The Successful Investor organization on the line: If you are not 100% satisfied by Power Growth Investor in every way, your 100% refund is guaranteed. Just let us know within 90 days, and we’ll refund your entire subscription amount.
Please act now to start learning about the exciting, high-profit opportunities in the area of high-growth, high-return investments.
I look forward to helping you increase your wealth over the coming year.
Publisher, Power Growth Investor
P.S. In this letter, I’ve promised you three benefits:
- You will achieve extraordinary profits from our recommendations on smart, safe investments in aggressive growth stocks.
- You will receive four free reports to increase your skill in choosing high-growth potential investments, as well as a report on our 2019 number-one growth stock pick.
- You are protected by a 100% money-back guarantee—you must find Power Growth Investor to be your most profitable “aggressive investment” advisory within your first 90 days, or we will return every cent of your subscription fee. (After 90 days, we’ll return every cent of your unused subscription fee.)
P.P.S. You can subscribe now, while you have these materials in hand by simply calling 1-888-292-0296. You will receive your first issue rushed to you by email, plus, on activation of your one-year subscription for just $125, all four free reports.
WHY INVESTORS LISTEN TO PUBLISHER PATRICK MCKEOUGH
As early as 1980, Pat McKeough was recognized as #1 in the world of published investment advice by the Newsletter Publishers Association, and he was the first multiyear winner of The Globe and Mail’s Stock Picking Contest and in 2007 won their Annual Newsletter Review. Pat publishes The Successful Investor, Wall Street Stock Forecaster, Canadian Wealth Advisor and four other advisories, as well as the Inner Circle and Inner Circle Pro memberships. His company, the TSI Wealth Network also manages portfolios in excess of $800 million for private investors. Pat is the author of the best-selling book, “Riding the Bull,” which predicted the extraordinary stock-market boom of the Nineties, and his latest volume, “The Investor’s Toolkit.”