What is one of the most promising Canadian diamond stocks?

What is one of the most promising Canadian diamond stocks?

Here’s one of a growing number of Canadian diamond stocks for aggressive investors
Canadian diamond stocks, like those around the world, are focused on the mining of diamonds–a transparent form of pure carbon, with dense crystal structures that make them the hardest substance known.

Canadian diamond stocks… Read More

Canadian diamond stock teams with De Beers to open new mine

Canadian diamond stock teams with De Beers to open new mine

Note: The Gahcho Kue diamond mine began its the ramp up to production in August 2016 through a joint partnership between De Beers Canada and Mountain Province Diamonds. Below was our initial 2012 look at one of its major stakeholders,  Mountain Province Diamonds. Today the stock trades at… Read More

Penny Stocks: CanAlaska Uranium broadens its focus

Penny Stocks: CanAlaska Uranium broadens its focus

CanAlaska has now partnered with mining giant Cameco for uranium exploration in Saskatchewan’s Athabasca basin. Another joint-venture deal, with De Beers, adds more risk for the company.

CANALASKA URANIUM (symbol CVV on the TSX Venture Exchange; www.canalaska.com) explores for uranium—and now diamonds—in Saskatchewan’s… Read More

Hi: I was wondering what your thoughts are on Mountain Province Diamonds. De Beers Canada holds a 51% interest in its planned mine. Do you think it’s worth having a closer look at? Thank you for your time.

Mountain Province Diamonds, $4.12, symbol MDM on Toronto (Shares outstanding: 80.7 million; Market cap: $332.5 million; www.mountainprovince.com), owns 49% of the Gahcho Kue joint venture at Kennedy Lake in Canada’s Northwest Territories. Diamond miner De Beers Canada owns the other 51%.

This project consists of a.. Read More

Diamonds North Resources $0.60 – Toronto symbol DDN

DIAMONDS NORTH RESOURCES $0.60 (Toronto symbol DDN; SI Rating: Start-up) (1-866-802-2010; www.diamondsnorthresources.com; Shares outstanding: 74.4 million; Market cap: $44.7 million) has interests in 10 projects covering over eight million exploration acres in Nunavut and the Northwest Territories. Its prospects range from early to advanced-stage exploration.

Diamonds… Read More

Two Diamond Buys With Risky Appeal

Here are two of the most promising early stage diamond stocks. Both have speculative appeal, but they are buys only for highly aggressive investors.

STORNOWAY DIAMOND CORP. $0.22 (Toronto symbol SWY; SI Rating: Start-up) (1-888-338-2200; www.sornowaydiamonds.com; Shares outstanding: 227.2 million; Market cap: $50.0 million) holds interests… Read More