Topic: How To Invest

Stock Pickers Digest Hotline – Friday, July 20, 2018

Article Excerpt

DELPHI ENERGY CORP., $0.88, symbol DEE on Toronto, explores for, develops and produces oil and natural gas. About 59% of its output is gas; the remaining 41% is oil. In the quarter ended June 30, 2018, Delphi estimates that its production rose to an average 10,600 barrels of oil equivalent per day. That’s up from 9,515 barrels in the first quarter of this year. Delphi spent $117.3 million on exploration and development in 2017. It now plans to spend between $75 million and $80 million this year. The outlays should let it report cash flow of $0.29 a share. The stock trades at just 3.0 times that estimate. OUR RECOMMENDATION: Delphi Energy is a buy for aggressive investors. Delphi recent coverage July 2018 issue Hotline for May 18, 2018 DOMINO’S PIZZA INC., $277.17, symbol DPZ on New York, is the world’s largest chain of pizza stores that offer takeout and delivery. It operates over 14,966 outlets, in the U.S. and 85 other countries. Franchisees run…

You are trying to access subscriber-only content.

To read this article, you may subscribe or sign in.
If you are already a subscriber, log in here.

If you wish to become a subscriber, click here. Or you may enjoy access to all our publications when you become a Member of Pat McKeough's Inner Circle Pro.