Updating Cameco Corp., Stantec Inc., and Delphi Energy

CAMECO CORP. $13.54 (Toronto symbol CCO; TSINetwork Rating: Extra Risk) (306-956-6200; www.cameco.com; Shares outstanding: 395.8 million; Market cap: $5.3 billion; Dividend yield 0.6%) sells about 30% of its uranium to buyers in the U.S. That’s why it’s closely watching a new United States Department of Commerce (DOC) investigation… Read More

Delphi lifts cash flow

DELPHI ENERGY $0.87 (Toronto symbol DEE; TSINetwork Rating: Speculative) (403-265-6171; www.delphienergy.ca; Shares outstanding: 185.5 million; Market cap: $157.7 million; No dividends paid) explores for, develops and produces oil and natural gas. About 59% of its output is gas; the remaining 41% is oil.
In the quarter… Read More

Strong drilling success lifts their output

BIRCHCLIFF ENERGY $3.23 (Toronto symbol BIR; TSINetwork Rating: Speculative) (403-261-6401; www. birchcliffenergy.com; Shares outstanding: 263.0 million; Market cap: $829.3 million; Dividend yield: 3.1%) explores for, develops and produces oil and gas, mainly in the Peace River Arch area of both Alberta and B.C. About 80%… Read More